This year at Maker Faire has been with a high focus on robotics, and in this video I have tried to capture a wide variety of the projects that was shown off at the faire.
I have tried to put captions in the video for the different projects, and below they are all listed with links to more information.
If you have further info, eg. on some of the projects where I don’t have any, please add it as a comment below.
- NAO 1337
- Drew’s Walking Robot
- New Arduino Products
- Robotgrrl’s Robots
- MTM Snap
- InMojo Ikimo
- Lego Mindstorms
- Robot Building Workshop
- Turtle Shell Racer
- A Spider Called “Chopsticks”
- Yellow Drum Machine
- Farrusco, Your First Robot
- Dangerous Prototypes
- Thermal Tweeter Twitter Printer
The video is shoot on a Nikon D3100 using a Nikon 18-200 VR zoom lens, mostly hand-held, and edited using iMovie.
- Photos from Bay Area Maker Faire 2010 Below is a set of images from this years Maker...
- Ultimaker 3D Printer Assembly Timelapse About a month ago, I received my Ultimaker 3D printer...
- It’s time for some tinkering Documenting my endeavors in electronics......
- RFID Readers with Netduino Up until now, all I had done with the Netduino...
- Alternative programming cable for LCD I/O Backpack Following up with yet another alternative to the FTDI cable...